Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Sunrise

I have been quite busy around here working on all those things I want to accomplish in this new year.

Paint a room--check!
Organize stuff--check!
Plan dinners--check!

I'd love to tell you about all of these things.  The problem is that none of them are quite picture-worthy just yet.  Plus Jared surprised me and bought me a new laptop for Christmas.  It's the first Mac we've ever had, and we are still working on how to get PhotoShop onto it.  So for now, I have to edit my pictures on my old laptop and do everything else on the new one. 

I'll be back up and running in good time, but for now I'm putting all of my time and energy into making progress.  Progress on the house.  Progress on being more organized.  Progress on trying new healthy foods.  Progress on teaching my kids the things I'm embarrassed I haven't taught them yet.

So for today, I will leave you with a picture of what I saw this morning when I woke up and looked out past my back yard.  A photograph cannot truly capture the colors and brilliance.  The sky was neon pink.  It was gorgeous.


Hope your week is going well.  I'm off to hang new curtains!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment