Monday, June 24, 2013

How To Fix Broken Blush

Friday morning I was putting on my makeup, and I accidentally dropped my blush.

Dropping (and therefore breaking) my makeup is one of those things that makes me stand there dumbfounded, wishing I had a time machine to go back and undo.

This is what my blush looked like after the fatal fall:


In case you're wondering why there's a heart, it's because my blush originally looked like this:


Lucky for me, I remembered something I saw on Pinterest the other day:  How To Fix Your Broken Powder Makeup.

I pulled out our bottle of isopropyl alcohol that we've had for a lifetime (does anyone ever use an entire bottle?).


I ended up mixing in about a capful of alcohol to the pieces of broken blush so I could mash them all together.

Here's my salvaged blush:


After drying overnight, it's ready to go!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment