Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Favorite Things: Trillustrations

I love free printables.  I scour the internet whenever I need something (card, calendar, gift tag, game, etc.) and try to find something I can print for free. 

While I continually find great new sites, Trillustrations is one that I keep coming back to.  I discovered this blog several years ago, and I've taken advantage of enjoyed her amazing talent many times.


Tricia-Rennea, the designer behind Trillustrations, creates party packages (invites, banners, cupcake toppers, etc.), to-do lists (yes!), calendars, planners, organizers, greeting cards, gift tags, stationery, kid activities, paper dolls, and so much more.

I suggest clicking on the Free Print at Home section to see her freebies.  I really am amazed at people like Tricia-Rennea who are both extremely talented and extremely generous.  I'm so thankful that there are people who have talents I don't (like graphic design) and are so willing to share their creations.   

Click here to check out her shop on Zazzle.

Now don't be surprised if those of you who know me in real life receive a Trillustrations card from me!  Some of you already have! :)

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment