Monday, May 14, 2012

Another Deal

You can get another great deal today at the cosmetics website Eyes Lips Face.  


Use code MOM2012 to get free shipping with a $15 purchase.  They offer many items priced at just $1, so you could potentially get 15 items for $15 with free shipping.

I have ordered several products from this website.  Some have been great, and some weren't so great.  I generally buy my cosmetics from Walmart, Walgreens, or CVS.  Since I'm not already used to something like Clinique or Mary Kay, I find the ELF cosmetics to be comparable to drug store cosmetics.

Here are some of my favorite products:


I love this powder.  However, it doesn't last long (only 3-4 weeks), and it's annoying to scrape it out of the edges to finish it off.
 



This has lasted over 3 weeks on my toes!
 
 
Products I wasn't so impressed with:

There are still lots of products that I haven't tried.  ELF has codes for free shipping (usually with a minimum purchase of $13-15) every few weeks.  Since I'm already used to drugstore quality cosmetics, I enjoy trying some new products.  You could also find some good items to give as gifts (teacher appreciation pampering set, thank-you for a friend, etc.).

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment