Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Teacher Appreciation

The next major holiday is Mother's Day, but I can't really blog about my Mother's Day ideas since many of the moms in my life read my blog. :)

Did you know that May 7-11 is Teacher Appreciation Week?  Since Nolan has the best kindergarten teacher ever, I really want to do something to let her know what a wonderful job she's doing.  I haven't decided exactly what to do yet, but I've been bookmarking tons of ideas.

Click on the words below each picture to visit the original website.






 

 









This is a great way to find out what your teacher really wants!  I wish it had a spot for favorite color.
 
I hope this helps you show your appreciation to the teachers in your life.
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for Teacher Appreciation week! We used the form (the last picture on your post) at the beginning of the year, and we have been waiting to give them some special treats that we KNOW they will like! I love some of the other ideas you have found! CUTE stuff!!!!!

    ReplyDelete