Monday, April 23, 2012

Ranunculus

This past weekend I attended the most beautiful birthday party I've ever seen.  And it was for me!

My husband and my sister collaborated to plan my perfect party, and they executed it so well with help from some of my loved ones.  It's been two days since the party and I'm still thinking about it.  It was amazing.

I want to share some of my favorite details from the party.  My sister took pictures at the party, and I don't really want to nag her for the pictures when she just helped throw me the party of the century.  So, I'll share more party details when I have the pictures.

The party was full of my favorite things, including centerpieces with my very favorite flowers:  ranunculus.  

I love ranunculus.  I think they're amazing.  I love how many, many layers of petals each flower has.  I wanted them for our wedding flowers (nearly 8 years ago), but since we got married in July they were not in season (we went with Peonies instead, also one of my favorites).

After the party I got to take all the flowers home.  Have I mentioned that they're gorgeous??

I wanted to take some pictures of them before they started wilting.  I took lots of pictures.  And I have a hard time choosing favorites, so there are still lots.  Don't worry.  If you want to just scroll down past all the pictures, I'll never know.  :) 

























I thought it looked like these two flowers were snuggling.

See?  I warned you there were lots of pictures.  I can't help it.  I just think these flowers are beautiful.

I can't wait to share more party pictures with you.  Plus I have a list of blog posts I'd like to write soon.  I hope your week is off to a great start!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment