Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You, Walmart

I got to run out to Walmart by myself this morning.  {Isn't it funny that I enjoy Walmart just because I don't have to corral my three kids while I'm there?}

I got lots of the usuals, but I also scored a couple of fun things.  Do you remember my discussion on cute cleaning gloves?  Well, I found these beauties at Walmart for $2.88!
They were on a special display near the dish soap.  Now I don't have to pressure myself to make some. :)

I also previously shared that I am really wanting some Easter candy.  It's everywhere I go.  It taunts me.  One of my many favorites is Cadbury Creme Eggs.  I thought these mini creme eggs would be a nice way to have a treat without going overboard:
This way, I can eat one (or four) without wrecking all my hard work.  I haven't tried them yet, so we'll have to see if they're as delicious as the real deal.

And the final thing I got at Walmart was an injury.  I was just walking along, smiling and humming, when my flip-flop slid on a mysterious brown liquid that I didn't see until it was too late.  My whole right leg flew off in some crazy direction, and I hurt a muscle in my lower back.  {Sigh.}  Just one of those things that tries to steal my joy.  I won't let it though.

UPDATE:  I tried the mini eggs, and they're delicious!  One mini egg only has 40 calories, 1.5 g of fat, 6.3 g total carbohydrates (5.3 g sugars), and 0.5 g protein.  Not too bad for some chocolatey, oooey gooey yumminess!

Jessica

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got some time away, even if it was at Wal-Mart. Sorry about your injury, I hope it isn't super serious! I too saw those cute cleaning gloves and I may or may not have bought them for my very special friend who has a birthday in mid-April. They could be used while the others are being cleaned and sanitized I suppose!

    ReplyDelete