Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easter Decorations

I'm getting organized for some Easter posts.  Before every holiday, I look around all sorts of blogs to get inspired and find new ideas for recipes, crafts, and decorations.  

Since we already had one Easter egg coloring session with my siblings and their kids (so fun!), I thought I should hurry and share all my links for Easter fun.

First up:  Decorations
 Just click on the link below each picture to go to the blog/website where I first found the idea.

*There are no English instructions on this site, but the pictures tell you how to make it.  By the way, check out the other crafts on this site.
 
 



*You may have to click "Continue to Your Page" in the upper right corner.
 
*What a cute addition to any Easter meal!
 
Stay tuned for some of my favorite crafts, egg dying techniques, and recipes!
 
Jessica



 

1 comment: